To develop the team we need qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position in the field :
The purpose of CSR Supervisor is responsible for developing and assimilating tools and processes which enhance business capability, in a way which develops a positive and healthy organizational culture, upholds business principles and values, and maintains accountability for the effects of business actions including society at large and the environment.
* Develop, improve and maintain good understanding and relationship between the company and the surrounding communities, government and local functions in order to run its business smoothly and efficiently.
* Handle Local government bodies in processing to permits and licenses.
* Assist Mine Operations in dealing with many levels of other institution, government and private sector, for contract purpose, solving problem and other necessary approach. Handle and solve problems closely with Mine Head, Local government, etc.
* Advise management according to the appropriate action may be taken and try to minimize harmful regulatory decision
* To be stationed in East Kalimantan
* Indonesian Citizen
* Male aged 40up
* Bachelor’s degree or higher in Political Science/ Social Science/ Public Relations or related fields
* At least 5 years experience in Public Relation/ Community Development or in related fields in Coal Mine in Indonesia
* Flexible, hard working, work well under pressure
* Good negotiation and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of related local Kalimantan laws especially Central Kalimantan
* Good command of spoken and written English & Bahasa
* Computer literacy especially Microsoft office programs
Applications should be sent via email to email@example.com
Acknowledgement will be sent only to short-listed candidates
Applications close: 20 September 2010