Training Officer (Jepara, Jawa Tengah)
Coordinate with each department/function to develop, define training need analysis, plan, organize and provide training program including monitor and control training implementation in current personnel’s job of employee and also implement performance and skills assessment as result from training program.
- Hold S1 Degree from any discipline, preferably Engineering.
- Having 2 years working experience in HR Development Function
- Strong ability to define TNA and arrange internal and external training activities
- Experience in handling Graduate Trainee program
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good presentation, report writing skills and computer literacy (familiar with Microsoft
- Word, Excel and Power Point especially software statistic).
- Core Competencies and skills in : Achievement Orientated, Analytical Thinking.
Human Resources Section
Desa Tubanan, Kecamatan Kembang
Kabupaten Jepara 59453
Jawa Tengah – Indonesia
Application should be received not more than 2 weeks after the publication of this advertisement. All applicants will treated confidentially.