Stringent quality assurance procedures and outstanding customer support have made us a preferred provider of coal products for power plants and industrial plants in Asia and beyond.
Arutmin's firm commitment to environmental protection and community development is exemplified by numerous initiatives that have resulted in significant improvement in the living conditions of the communities around our mining areas. Constant training, apprenticeship and employee skills development programs, and a highly dedicated workforce have positioned Arutmin Indonesia among Indonesia's largest and most respected coal producers.
To support its growth, the company is searching for a high potential and dynamic individual to fill the position as:
Logistic & Quality Engineer ( LQ )
Expired on : 30-06-2013
Department : Marketing
Job Type : Fulltime
Position : Logistic & Quality Engineer
Location : South Kalimantan
- S-1 degree in Mining or Metallurgy or related disciplines with minimum GPA 3.00 from reputable university.
- Having minimum 1 year experiences in coal mining industries & process engineering in quality related role. Knowledge and understanding of coal mining, processing, bulk handling procedures, shipping and end use industries
- Extensive experience and proven skill in coal quality management
This is a staff position reporting to Superintendent Logistic & Quality. He/she is responsible to control and monitoring of the coal quality and barge logistics across coal chain from mine to barge for Arutmin
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Pw Point).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ideally in both English and Indonesian to liaise with internal/external contacts
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Capable to work in minimum supervision, willing to work hard and under pressure, having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- Have a high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
Expired on : 26-06-2013
Department : Maintenance
Job Type : Fulltime
Position : Mechanical Engineer
Location : Kotabaru, South Kalimantan
Responsibilities : He/She is responsible to provide mechanical planning to ensure high levels of equipment availability in a safe, environmentally sound, and cost effective manner.
- Min. bachelor degree (S1) from leading Universities in Indonesia or overseas graduate
- Fresh graduate with GPA minimum 3.00 (out of 4.00)
- Familiar with Conveyors Drive System, Barges & Port Facilities.
- Independent, self motivated and hard worker.
- Showed high integrity and commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety and business ethic.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel).
- Possess good communication skill in Indonesian and English.
- Possess strong capability to work as a team.
E-mail : email@example.com