We are currently seeking enthusiastic individuals that have a strong focus on design while maintaining excellent construction knowledge. Working closely with a highly experienced team our projects offer a stimulating and challenging work environment.
The following positions are available within our team in Bali:
Junior Architect with 1 - 3 years experience
Suitable candidates for the Junior Architect position must possess the following attributes:
- Assisting the team of Architects, Senior Design Documenter & Senior Architects in all phases of a variety of projects from inception through to project completion.
- Proposal preparation including, Presentation Drawings, 3D rendering, Authorities Submissions & other client Presentation.
- Produce accurate architectural detail drawings for construction indicating all dimension, clearances and tolerances.
- Perform routine to complex assignments requiring a thorough knowledge of computer aided drafting system standards, practices and techniques.
- Analyze sketches, notes and other input material to determine best approach to complete drawings.
- Check and verify all drawings for correctness, neatness and compliance with engineering standard and our standard.
- Interface with the Project Architect, Project Manager, Architect and Team leader to prioritize workload.
- International market experience highly preferred
- Strong international construction knowledge preferred
- Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) major in Architecture.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years experience in Architectural design, conceptual & Drafting
- Must have strong drafting experience and proficiency in ArchiCad preferred.
- Ability in conceptualizing creative
- Able to work effectively independently or in a team environment & willing to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Good team player, Honest, Hard worker, Independent & disciplined
- Good Verbal and Written English.
Competitive salary packages are negotiable based upon skills and experience.
If you are an ambitious and talented professional that enjoys are challenge please email your resume and a portfolio of works to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0361-239601 for a confidential discussion.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.