Currently we have an opening position in our company requiring people with fresh ideas and insight to grow professionally with us. Our working environment offers opportunities for people to grow and develop, enabling you to thrive and achieve your maximum potential.
Key Accountability Areas :
- Monitoring of production processes and methods to ensure performance, product aesthetics and safety standards are achieved.
- Identify problems and suggest engineering solutions which directly improve process / product quality.
- Coordinate with support departments (Facilities and Engineering) to ensure that process equipment and line tooling undergo regular Preventative and Line Maintenance at the appropriate times.
- Train, motivate and coach sub-ordinates sustain product aesthetics and safety requirements.
- Provide assistance, support, instruction and motivation of all subordinates.
- Contribute to plan preparation, consistent with production capacity to ensure customer requirements and schedule is achieved.
- Control production labor distribution and process performance to ensure daily and weekly schedule adherence is achieved and customer’s requirements are met on a timely basis.
- S1 or D3 with equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a high volume, manufacturing environment with a large labor force - preferably in a Production supervisory role.
- Good in communication and leadership, analytical skills and the ability to influence change.
- Team orientated with good interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, results oriented, and a “never give up” attitude.
- Chemical and technical knowledge of polymers, plastic and painting.
- Willing to work on shift basis.
- Willing to be located in Cikarang.
Please put code “PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR” on your subject email. Only short listed candidate will be proceed.