Lowongan Kerja Februari 2009 Kalimantan Tengah Agronomy Database Administration PT Agro Indomas Agro Group
Lowongan Agro Indomas. We are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in Oil Palm Plantations, Breweries, Financial Services and Leisure. PT. Agro Indomas is the Groups’ plantations in Indonesia who has a land bank in excess of 60,000 hectares of plantations and mills in Lowongan Kalimantan Tengah and Lowongan Kalimantan Timur. In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be based in Kalimantan.
Agronomy Database Administration - Kalimantan Tengah
To assist agronomist in Agro Group Palm Oil Management database and Agronomy in plantation environment towards providing comprehensive, accurate and timely information to facilitate management day to day decision making.
- Database Administration and Agriculture Statistics : administrate Agrisoft Oil Palm Management OMP version 8.4.5 or higher) and Agriculture Statistical Analysis of trials for crop projection, fertilizer recommendation and Agronomy Advisory
- Personal Assistant to Agronomy Advisor
- General Administration of Agronomy & Quality Assurance Departement.
- Bachelor (S1) Degree in Computer Science (Database Administration) or Agriculture Science (Statistic)
- Male / Female (28 – 35 years old)
- Minimum 3 years working experiences in office and database administration in plantation industry
- Good Secretarial skills (must)
- Good English skills (preference)
- Computer skill a must especially in Microsoft Excel, Access, Power Point or equivalent
- Preferences in OMP Database Program ( Agrisoft Oil Palm Management)
- Willing to work in remote area
If you posses Above Requirements, take the challenge, please submit your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.orgLowongan kerja selengkapnya....