FUNDRAISING COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
- Absorb the Executive’s ideas in fund raising effort:
- Develop concept paper and/or fund raising proposals to be submitted to national, and international corporate and donor institutions;
- Design fund raising communication tools/kits;
- Prepare presentation materials needed in fund raising efforts.
- Hold a bachelor degree (S-1) majoring in Communication or Marketing Communication;
- Three to four years of experience as Communication Officer or Marketing Communication Officer, preferably experience as Account Executive in the advertising agencies,
- Excellent proposal preparation and presentation skills;
- Understand environment and/or biodiversity issue is preferred.
- Responsible in identifying, establishing, and maintaining relationship with corporate, donor institutions and/or other stakeholders in fund raising activities,
- Following up fund raising initiative submitted by the Foundation to corporate and/or donor institutions;
- Organize briefings, meetings, visits and events with corporate and/or donor institutions, coordinate programmatic and logistic arrangements, draft report and set action plans for follow up:
- Coordinate with internal units in the Foundation to ensure that donors conditions are able to be met, negotiate any changes with corporate and/or donors.
- Hold a bachelor degree (S-1) majoring in Marketing or Business Development
- Three to four years experience as Marketing Officer or Business Development Officer;
- Ability to develop relationship with the Foundation’s stakeholders, specially with corporate/business institution and donor institutions;
- Understand environment and/or biodiversity issues are preferred.
All applications will be treated in professional confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.