TOTAL E&P INDONESIE oriented its efforts on the hydrocarbon potential of the Mahakam towards natural gas as the key to its nature in East Kalimantan. Exploration and appraisal works let to discoveries of considerable reserves of gas in the Peciko, Tambora, Tunu, Sisi, and Nubi fields making the company to become the largest gas producer in Indonesia, supplying 80% of feed gas to Bontang plant (the largest producing LNG plant in the world).
TOTAL E&P INDONESIE is a 100% Indonesian Subsidiary of the Paris based TOTAL Group, having its Head Office in Jakarta and operational sites in East Kalimantan. Due to the high-level development activities to meet the increasing hydrocarbon production commitment, TOTAL E&P INDONESIE invites highly qualified graduates to apply for the following positions:
TOTAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP (TUS)
Scholarship will be given for students in 5th semester and 7th Semester
for one year of study, covering tuition fee.
- 5th semester and 7th semester students with GPA of minimum 3.00
- Majoring in: Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (power), Offshore Engineering, Material/Metallurgy Engineering, Geology, Geophysics, and Finance Accounting.
- Good English Proficiency
- This Scholarship programs is not eligible for TEPI employees and their direct dependants (spouse and children)
- Fill the Scholarship Application Form from here: TUS Application Form
- Fill all the data required on your Personal Detail in your ITB Career Center's account and then click the APPLY button bellow.
- Fill the online registration Form here.
- Please download the Application Form and complete it with Curriculum Vitae, motivation letter, latest Academic Transcript, and TOEFL certificate. Then submit it to:
ITB Career Center's Office
GKU Timur Lantai Dasar, Kampus ITB
Jl. Ganesha No.10 Bandung 40132
Application must be submitted before: May 8, 2015
For further information please contact us at: email@example.com