To support the tremendous business growth, Amer Sports Group has established a HK based sourcing office, Amer Sports Sourcing Limited, to lead all Asia sourcing operations of its brands.
Amer Sports Sourcing Ltd is now looking for high caliber candidates with a passion for sports to join and grow with the Company for below listed vacancy.
Quality Control Inspector - Apparel & Gear, Indonesia (QC1209)
Job Scopes & Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct In-line inspection and 1st product check for each style to ensure for conformity and good quality products.
- Deal with Supplier’s quality managers to monitor the Standard of Production quality control to ensure all productions meet the Company quality standards.
- Responsible for auditing supplier’s production process following Company requirement.
- Responsible for final inspection before goods delivery.
- Prepare regular information feedback and reports to Company Quality & Production Manager.
- Set action plan to solve quality issues with Supplier quality manager.
- Work closely with Supplier’s production and QC Teams.
- Outdoor work of visiting our suppliers’ factories in Indonesia.
- At least completed College education.
- Quality inspector experience for 2+ years in garment industry is a MUST.
- Knowledge of apparel garments is a must.
- Good spoken and written English.
- IT Skills (e-mail, MS office).
- Mature, Independent, Good eyes in details and systematic.
- Self initiative and strong sense of responsibility.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Work in “Home office” mode when there is no quality audit and/or meeting.