The school offers a unique Career Management Program designed to prepare future leaders for the education sector and provides career opportunities within the Sampoerna Foundation network of schools upon graduation.
To support its operation, we are looking for qualified and experienced individuals to join our team as :
Building Maintenance Officer (BMO-SSE)
Main Responsibilities :
* Maintain physical building structures, Learning and Teaching equipments and devices, furniture and fixtures as well as conduct daily classroom inspections with support from ICT and Academic Services.
* Responsible for OHS (Occupational Health and Safety) implementation in SSE.
* Act as Building Manager for SSE Building.
* Develop reservation schedule and maintain booking of rooms and other venues in SSE premises.
Job Requirement :
* Bachelor degree from a reputable university in Business Administration, Management, Industrial Engineering or any relevant studies.
* Possesses min 4 year work experience as GA or Maintenance officer who handling building maintenance.
* Computer literate (Ms. Word, Ms. Power Point, Ms. Excel, Outlook Express, etc).
* Has sufficient English skill, both spoken and written.
* Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
* Good knowledge on Building Management, Repair and Services.
* Good knowledge on the technicality / hardware of all electronics items, equipment, devices, furniture and fixtures available in SSE.
If you meet the above requirements please send your comprehensive resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by stating the position code applied in the email subject no later than October 30, 2010.