In October 7, 2006, the first Point Break World was opened at Kelapa Gading Mall 3. And now, we already got 5 more Point Break worlds around Indonesia, there are Point Break World Panakkukang Mall-Makassar, Point Break World Bandung Supermall-Bandung, Point Break World Tunjungan Plaza Surabaya and also Point Break World Plaza Senayan. Point Break World doesn't only provide high quality products, but also offering you entertainment inside store, kind of a new shopping experience.
At Point Break, Point Break World enthusiasts of surf, skate, and street wear can get all the newest products from numerous brands, such as Billabong, Ripcurl, Quiksilver, Mooks, Oakley, Rusty, Roxy, No Fear, Reef, Bico, Stussy, Cult, Kuta Lines, Globe, Hot tuna, i.D. Girl, urban skate, forklore and Emily The Strange.
Following strong growth, opportunities are open for high-caliber individuals to add value to our commitment to exceptional client service. We offer challenging career opportunities for your capabilities to be stretch to the fullest potential.
- Male or Female, maximum 30 years old
- Holds Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in retail industry
- Preferably have one (3) year working experience in Merchandise / Purchasing
- Have knowledge, concept in Purchasing & Budgeting
- Good Analytical & Interpersonal skill
- Good Computer ability in MS Office (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Power Point)
- Must be able to work within a group or with other units
- Able to work under pressure with long work hours
- Willing to work in lifestyle store Company
- Male or Female in Retail Marketing & Promotion Manager's requirement
- Holds Bachelor degree or equivalent majoring in Marketing or Communications in Public Relation
- Maximum age 35 years old
- Minimum 3 years experience in retail industry
- Experienced in create events & acquire for sponsorship
- Having ability to making Marketing plan & implementations
- Energetic, creative, detail oriented, knowledgeable in media planning
- Demonstrates initiative to solve problems without supervision and a proven ability to achieve set goals
- Good team player
- Highly responsible
- Knowledge with researching and analyzing competitors, market trends and consumers
- Good interpersonal and effective communications skills
- Proficient in communication skill (English language both oral & written is a must)
- Willing to travel’s
NOTE: Please read the requirements and responsibilities thoroughly and ascertain your suitability for this position, before submitting your application to us. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
HRD & GA MANAGER
PT. POINT BREAK INDONESIA
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com