Mulford Plastics have spent years building our knowledge of both plastics and clients' needs. Optimum performance for each application, whether it be Building & Construction, Corporate Signage, Shopfitting, Engineering, Mass Transportation, Digital & Screenprinting, all our industries demand a comprehensive understanding of the choices available.
Our quality extends beyond customer service - which is the cornerstone of the business, as we insist that our suppliers are quality assured and only supply the highest quality products and services from our worldwide resources whom are also leaders in pleastic technology and production.
With a vast network of sales and distribution branches around Australia, New Zealand and Asia, we are committed to providing a comprehensive, professional and high quality service. To strengthen our team, we are looking for talented and energetic people to be our :
- To provide report on operational departments that includes process improvement analysis.
- To provide marketing analysis base on sales data.
- Involve and comprise in development of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), and Human resources advancement
- Systematically identify, analyze and perform risk assessment of project through understanding of finance and internal auditing
- Min S1 Technique , fresh graduates are encouraged to apply One year working is preferable but fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Excellent command of English both oral and written
- Career-minded, success oriented, pleasant personality with leadership qualities, good interpersonal
PT. Mulford Indonesia
Jl. Raya Pegangsaan Dua No. 98A
Kelapa Gading – Jakarta Utara, 14250
Only short listed candidates will be notified.