One of the major reasons for the successful development and worldwide expansion of the Güntner-Group are the long years of experience and our commitment to the personal and professional growth of each team member. By constantly striving for improvement and progress, the Güntner-Group is able to guarantee its customers and business partner’s continuous and lasting success.
To support our business growth, we invite highly motivated, dynamic, and open-minded individuals to join our dynamic team to establish our company as market leader position as:
HRGA Administrator (Pasuruan, Jawa Timur)
Main duty and responsibility is to arrange the administration activity of HRGA such as filing, documentation. secretarial and to support the internal department controlling and coordination such as ISO documentation, department budget, and monthly report.
- Female and holds a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with GPA min 3.00, preferably from Social Science/Sociology, Secretarial, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications background.
- Minimum 1-3 years of working experience preferably within the similar roles in manufacturing MNC’s.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written), minimum TOEFL 550 point
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in the area of administration as well as secretarial support.
- Experience in providing administrative support in a dynamic and demanding environment as well as complex diary management and handling a wide range of activities and prioritizing these effectively.
- Demonstrate pleasant personality and excellent customer service ability to both internal and external customers.
- Possess strong communication skills, follow through actions and decisions with sense of urgency, punctuality and ready to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets with sudden changes environment.
- Strong work commitment with the ability to work independently and be self driven.
- Able to provide business support and be a strong partner in operations.
- Meticulous with an aptitude for figures and able to multitask effectively.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and plan ahead.
- Be a change agent who can re-look at status quo operations for process improvements.
- Computer application literacy is a must (Ms. Office, ERP would be an advantage)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasuruan.
For more information about our company, please visit us at www.guentner.de or www.guentner-asia.com