- Supports systems and services provided to operators in Indonesia
- Resides in Jakarta but travels to other cities or other countries if necessary
- Conducts preparation for new system installations
- Sets up servers for new systems like OS configuration, DB configuration, network configuration or software installation
- Analyzes systems, services and network environments.
- Shoots system troubles and coordinates with customers and R&D team.
- Conducts on-site customer training
- Assists the customer through the go-live phase with the new system
- Performs other task that may include new product testing, quality assurance, hardware testing and documentation
- Strong knowledge about Unix/Linux Environments
- Understanding of basic networking, OSI layer, TCP/IP, cabling, L2,L3,L4 switch, and IP Subnet
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Basic knowledge about database and SQL Query
- Creative, highly motivated, hard worker, problem solving minded, good attitude and should be able to work under pressure
- Fluent English both in writing and in speaking.
- Minimum bachelor degree in electrical/electronics
RESUMES SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH
Only short-listed candidates will be notified