To us, innovation and quality are facts of life. By employing the latest technology and expertise, we make an ongoing investment in the development of new products and processes, and in the quality improvement of our existing products.
We have a long history of successful innovations and comprehensive industrial activities which have rewarded us a practical understanding of many different technologies. However, we also believe that innovations, quality products, technical services and reliability are more than just a sophisticated accomplishments resulted from technical know-hows in Research and Development. They have meaningful impact to our day-to-day operations, to our commitment to customers, to our dedication to quality, and to meeting the requirements of the job.
Due to our expansion program, we seek some self motivated and dynamic individuals for the positions:
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (code PS)
* Male, Bachelor degree from Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronic Engineering, maximum 35 years old.
* At least 2-3 years experience in production including trouble shooting and preventive maintenance activity, preferably from continuous production manufacturing such as pulp & paper or plastic industry.
* Strong leadership, familiar with ISO 9001:2008, QCC, 5 R & TPM.
* Willing to work under shift schedule.
Product Development Engineer
- S1 degree from Chemistry / Chemical Engineering with GPA min 2.8.
- Max 30 yrs old, having a wide knowledge and strong analytical skills.
- Good communication in English both oral and written.
- Having 2-3 yrs experience in related field.
Duties: Preparing budgets and analyzing financial reports for management consumption
* S1 in Accounting / Computer Accounting from reputable university with GPA min 2.8 max. 28 yrs
* Have experience working in multinational companies or public accounting firm
* Mastering the cost accounting and budgeting, understanding the ISO and its supporting procedures
* Computer literate, especially Excel skilled
* English active
If you meet the requirements above please send your application letter include with your latest CV, photo and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please notify the position code in your application