If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
We make a real difference to the way people live. As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
To find answers to the toughest questions of our time, we need open-minded and curious people who dare to ask them. Just like the more than 405.000 people of Siemens. And maybe just like you.
Controlling & Reporting (193095)
Job ID 193095 - Posted 11/03/2015 - Indonesia - Jakarta - Energy Management - Finance - Early Professional - Permanent - Full time only
- Responsible for continous monitoring and analysis of Financial performance of Business Unit Medium Voltage (Income statement, Assets and Cash etc). Implementation and establishment of controlling and reporting at BU level. Clarification of deviations to budget and focecast and reviews with BU management.
- Introduction and establishment of regular SG&A controlling. Analysis of own sales cost development. Analysis of allocations development. Clarification of deviation to budget and forecast with respective departments (eg Sales departments, Divisional controlling, Corporate accounting). Regular reviews with BU management on SG&A cost development.
- Responsible for implementation and continous development of Management Information System at BU level. Synchronisation of timely update with neccessary information. Coordination of required input from respective departments (eg manufacturing, sales, divisional controlling etc)
- Coordination of Forecast process at BU level incl Sales, Manufacturing and projects. Responsible for preparation and consolidation of Business Segment forecasts and its reporting on a monthly basis. Clarification and explanation of deviations to forecast. Responsible for the forecast quality. Responsible for maintenance of MV forecast tool. Coordination of input with respectiv departments
- Responsible for budget planning process at BU level. Coordination of information and data flow with respective departments. Ensuring that the planning assumprions are reflected in the budget respectively.
- Introduction, maintenance and continous development of Asset and Cash Management at BU Medium Voltage. Monitoring, analysis and clarifictaion of NWC (Inventories, Advanced payments, Cost/Billings in Excess, Accounts receivables, Accounts payables) and Cash development. Introduction of Asset Management reviews. Controlling of Fixed assests development incl depreciations
- Responsible for timely and correct reporting to HQ in Germany. Participation in Performance reviews with HQ. Coordination of information flow for other ad hoc requests. Preparation and Alignment of tools and reports related to Budget Planning / BTA
- Responsible for SOA adherence within BU. Establishment of regular of internal SOA adherence reviews. Identification of deficiencies and alignment with BU Management. Tracking of implementation status for improvement measures. Responsible for proper documentation of SOA relevalnt information
- Participation in special projects as per BU management request
- Preparation of BU review packs for monthly performance reviews with BU and Divisional Management.