Indah Kiat is looking for bright & excellent people to lead and assist operational and improvement activities across various mills in Indonesia. Our work involves problem solving and implementation on Production and Engineering issues. You will be exposed quickly to the working environment and the organization of Asia Pulp & Paper and are expected to fill leadership roles as development of your career.
International Sales and Marketing
- Doing some research regarding the market needs, trend, competitor activity and create an insight to do some breakthrough
- Maintaining existing customer and looking for new potential market in order to expand market coverage area and achieve sales target from corporate
- Coordinate with mill representative regarding the production supply, delivery and solving any issue
- Consolidate and analyze regular report for sales activity and performance for Top Management
- Bachelor degree from Industrial Engineering with min GPA 3.00 is preferred
- Having 1 - 2 Years relevant experience as international Sales / Marketing or Export Sales, outstanding local and overseas fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this positions.
- Fluent in English both oral & written, Japanese speaking is mandatory for Japan Market, Europe languages such as Russian / Deutsch / Dutch or French is mandatory for Europe market
- Each position will be responsible for one region such as Indonesia or Japan or Europe market
- Willing to travel
- Computer Literate ( Ms Office and SAP is preferred )
- Target oriented, good interpersonal skills and have persistency.
- 12 position (s) are available
- Placement : Jabodetabek, Karawang, Perawang, Mojokerto and Surabaya