ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- To design, develop, implement, support and perform activities related to the identification and management of Talents. Focus is on, though not limited to Succession planning, Performance Management and Leadership Development for the organization.
- Coordinate the in-house mentoring program while making continuous improvement in the program design and effectiveness.
- Support and manage Performance Management activities Develop competencies checklist for various roles in the organization.
- Initiate, identify, develop, coordinate and manage Leadership Development Programs for Key Talents.
- Eight years of work experience in a management capacity.
- Have good knowledge and skill In Computer applications.
- Able to work independently and take initiative as well as being a good team player.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Facilitate groups in areas such as conflict resolution, process improvement, problem solving and strategic planning.
- Perform daily material & welding inspection including coordination of yard inspection activities for all ongoing projects.
- Planning for inspection & related activities like equipment & manpower.
- Maintaining a robust cross checking & monitoring on production floor.
- Assuring that corrective actions & preventive actions are attended to, on time with adequate actions.
- Prepare timely inspection reports & documentation.
- Shall be certified as WELDING INSPECTOR through CSWIP 3.0, CSWIP 3.1, AWS, & for B4T.
- Diploma in Engineering is preferred, but not essential.
- Having at least 2 years of experience in similar work / position.
- Should be able to work independently & consistently under a challenging onshore and offshore construction environment.
- Familiarity with international codes / standard is essential.
PT. McDERMOT INDONESIA
Jalan Bawal - Batu Ampar - Batam 29452