In 1984, new shareholders joined Bormindo to strengthen the company. A significant milestone was achieved when Caltex Pacific Indonesia (CPI), the biggest single oil producer in Indonesia at that time, awarded a five-year contract to Bormindo to provide three rigs for drilling and work-over services. One of the rigs was a heli-rig specially designed for exploratory wells with no access for land transportation.
Since its early days, Bormindo has developed into the benchmark for onshore oil-well drilling and work-over services in Indonesia. As at 2006, the company's fleet had grown to 11 operating onshore rigs operating, representing over 10% of available rigs in Indonesia.
In 2007, PT. Bormindo Nusantara was acquired by new shareholders, who plan to take Bormindo to new heights of quality and growth in the years ahead to become a world class company in drilling and work-over services provider. To support our business growth, we invite highly motivated and talented person to joint our successful team for the position described below
Marketing Engineer (Specialist) (3 Positions)
Direct Reporting to: Deputy Director
Job Locations: Pekanbaru & Jakarta
- 3 - 5 years work experience in industrial and /or oil & gas marketing
- Male/Female with minimum Bachelor degree in related major (Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or Marketing)
- Knowledge and experience in Drilling / Work over & well service company and / or oil & gas spare parts servicing company would be a bonus
- Good analytical skills and interpersonal skill
- Proficient communicating in English and Bahasa (Written & Spoken)
- Can work independently as well as in a team
PO BOX 6019/JKSGN
Or send by email to: