IT HelpDesk and Support (Tuban)
To provide first line helpdesk support to end users, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, email or desk side visit.
Duties & responsibilities:
- To provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email or make a deskside visit.
- To be proactive when dealing with end-user issues or problem.
- To record all user request on the heldesk record and reporting system.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them to resolve any hardware or software problems.
- Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
- Minimum Diploma in Computing Science (IT or related)
- Male or female with age maximum of 27
- Previous Helpdesk experience is preferable.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and team player
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and office application.
- Good understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Good understanding and skill of network concept, set up and troubleshooting.
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent opportunity and challenges as well as outstanding remuneration package will be offered. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.