We seek smart, curious and suitably qualified people for the following position :
PROJECT MANAGER FOR QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH
Main job responsibilities
* Design questionnaires to ensure they provide meaningful data and are actionable.
* Deliver fieldwork briefing to ensure the interviewers are clear about the purposes and logic of the flow of the questionnaires.
* Conduct data analysis to provide meaningful conclusions.
* Design reports and charts to present easy-to-read and meaningful linkage to conclusions.
* Prepare proposals for review and estimate & supervise costing preparation to achieve competitiveness and cost effectiveness.
* Estimate costs to ensure comprehensive and accurate cost items are included in the proposal.
* Estimate and plan resources for the commissioned projects to ensure the projects could be completed according to schedule.
* Check work of researchers (e.g. code frames; CATI scripts; DP specs, etc.) to ensure proper standards are met.
* Interpret the data using SYNOVATE or other techniques to produce accurate analysis.
* Write the conclusions to clearly and accurately represent the insights of the findings and recommendations.
* Assist in providing information during report presentation to clients
* Liaise with DP and fieldwork operations to ensure the progress of the project is well communicated and monitored to minimize disruption of delays.
* Train and supervise researchers to ensure they acquire basic research techniques.
* Bachelor degree in any disciplines.
* Min. 3 years research exp. for Senior Researcher.
* Fluent in speaking and writing English.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
* Able to work independently, strong personality, self motivation.
* Team player, well presented and confident.
* Excellent interpersonal skills required.
* Marketing and business knowledge an advantage.
* Good presentation skills
* Good communication skills
Please send application and comprehensive CV (with photograph) to : email@example.com