Every day presents fresh opportunities and your future is as unlimited as your imagination. Our environment is in a state of constant change and the abilities to innovate and reinvent are paramount.
We have a world class experienced team of Western and Asian professionals, industry leading technical capability and excellent operator and international affiliate relationships.
Our office is in Indonesia, with regional offices in Thailand and Germany
Senior System Administrator
The system administrator will be responsible for the administration and expansion of the office network as well as the production system.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work together with IT team to prepare or update services in order to increase customer satisfaction that error free.
- Work together with content manager to keep the services up to date especially on Content Upload to Mobafone’s CMS.
- Provides guidance, recommendation, solution, and advice on the best methods for service, product and hardware as well as software in correlation that would benefit the IT team as well as departments within Mobafone.
All other tasks that may be asked from you to strengthen our technical competitiveness, to promote / maintain our corporate image and protect the interest of the company at all times.
Work experience requirements:
- Good knowledge in windows server environment as well as linux environment.
- Advanced knowledge in storage system.
- Advanced knowledge in linux clustering. e.g. web cluster, mysql cluster
- Advanced knowledge in routing and switching environment, including traffic QOS
- Having CCNA and RHCE certification is an advantage
- Has at least 2 years experience in same field
- Willing to travel or relocated overseas.
Bachelor degree in Computer science or any relate fields.
We offer attractive performance based compensation and career opportunities to the successful candidates.
Interested persons are invited to send an application letter with a detailed resume and expected salary to: email@example.com