The Group through SOGPL, GONPL and GOKPL is involved in several Production Sharing Contracts (PSCS) with BPMIGAS in Indonesia.
In view of our significant and growing business operations in Indonesia, we seek to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the following post based in our Jakarta Office
Senior Legal Counsel
• Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide range of oil & gas and other commercial and legal agreements;
• Provide advice on based on the prevailing laws and regulations;
• Ensure that all corporate departments are kept abreast of business support requirements in Indonesia and the service being provided;
• Liaise with relevant external Indonesian government (BPMIGAS) and regulatory authorities and co-ventures;
• Handling instruction, management and/or coordination of outside counsels, including handling complex litigation and dispute settlement.
• Law degree from a recognized Indonesian university and having master degree from overseas university is preferable;
• Able to prepare the draft and review the contract;
• Having experience is the upstream oil & gas more than 7 years, with 3 to 5 year experience in a leading Indonesian Law firm or an International law firm;
• Proficiency in oil & gas law, energy law, Indonesian civil and commercial law in general, and knowledge of tax, import / export, and criminal law;
• Proficiency and knowledge in supply chain management / distribution contracts;
Knowledge in oil field industry;
• The candidate is expected to have:
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with culturally diverse people;
- Ability to travel to all locations;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to respond to operational needs on a timely basis, including outside of normal working hours when necessary;
- Ability to work as a team.
• Provide assistance to the External Affairs Manager, in advising and monitoring to obtain required permits to support drilling and seismic operations activities;
• Build and maintain good relationship with central and local government authorities.
• Bachelor degree of from reputable university;
• Minimum 7 years related working experience in handling permits within oil & gas industry.
All positions required strong proficiency in both written and spoken English, matured and pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills.
A competitive remuneration package that commensurate with qualification and experience shall be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, together with full resume / curriculum-vitae, details of current and expected remuneration and a latest photograph to the following address not later than 23rd April 2011, please indicate the Position you apply on the Subject of your email or Application letter.
SANYEN OIL & GAS PTE. LTD. /
GENTING OIL NATUNA PTE. LTD. / GENTING OIL KASURI PTE. LTD.
Bapindo Plaza Citibank Tower 16th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54 - 55
Only short listed candidates will be notified.