Its main competitors are the Swiss companies Société Générale de Surveillance (SGS) and Cotecna. Bureau Veritas, established in 1828, is an international organisation providing services such as conformity assessment, consultancy, training and outsourcing in various markets. Our Mission is to generate added value for our clients by seeing to their assets, projects, products, personnel and management systems leading to risk reduction and performance improvement.
A fast growing multinational company in quality assurance industry and seeking candidate for positions as below.
General Qualifications :
- Graduated from University (S1 degree). Majoring in Textile Technology will be an advantage.
- Good communication in English public speaking is a MUST since he/she will train and motivate people in other countries.
- Able to work with computer is a MUST.
- Willing to travel aboard intensively.
- Experience working in textile industry (garment or fabric mill) for at least 7 years.
- Good Knowledge in garment/textile manufacturing processes (from raw material until packing processes), including fabric manufacturing processes.
- Good knowledge in quality checking processes of garment and fabric inspection.
- Able to conduct Factory Assessment in garment factory independently related to quality and production processes.
Please also brief your working history in garment manufacturing in details inside your CV.
Do Not send your application if you are not from garment/fabric manufacturer OR not enough experience in garment/fabric industry.
Email sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org