We are a family owned business well regarded for our impeccable level of service, experienced and dedicated staff and commitment to training and support. When you choose Ray White, you are choosing more than 100 years of experience and a name you can trust.
To proactively manage tax compliance and tax accounting function and provide advice to the business on tax issues. The role is expected to provide training and mentoring to marketing and staff to build local tax expertise and ensure succession planning.
- Manage all tax monthly and annual tax reporting required and data production to file accurate and timely returns with the tax authorities for statutory and regulatory reporting
- Manage and control technical tax issues to ensure the reporting is accurate and in line with Indonesian accounting standards
- Review, develop and monitor controls over tax accounting and reporting across divisions
- Proactively assist and advise whenever applicable, tax planning opportunities including strategies, policies, and procedures to reduce tax risks for the organization
- Mentor and provide leadership to build up the technical expertise in tax within the tax function and tax awareness within the business in general
- At the age 30-35 years,Referably female
- Must posses at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Fiscal, and familiar with Indonesian Standard Accounting System
- Demonstrate strong technical skills in taxation, especially related to property industries
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
- Strong ability to build relationship and coach and mentor staff within Finance
- Demonstrate strong self-confidence and motivational ability.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
Please put the code of position applied on your subject