She/He will responsible to assist the implementation of extractive industries program in the institute together with the program coordinator. Main task will include: assisting the implementation of research activities, international networking & advocacy with other ASEAN countries management of activities, writing reports, papers and proposal and develop IESR’s extractive industries program activities. Responsibilities would also include building partnership and networking with civil society organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Bioengineering/Biomedical), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Geology/Geophysics, Political Science, Urban Studies/Town Planning or equivalent or any other relevant degree.
- Required skill(s): excellent research skills, international advocacy, international networking, excellent english writing skills (research & campaigns), non government sector experience (min 2 years), excellent presentation & publishing skills, ability to work independent & in a team.
- Having a strong passion to work in non-governmental sector and want to learn people’s struggle;
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Geology/Geophysics or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Application letter,
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) and,
- A short essay (600 – 1000 words) about extractive industries issues in Indonesia or other ASEAN countries.
Please write in the subject line: Application for Extractive Industries Program Officer.
Successful candidate will be offered minimum 2 years contract and receive take home pay around Rp. 3 to 3.5 million, depending on qualification, plus medical insurance and other benefits.