Roles & responsibilites:
Work performed will typically include a combination of activities and/or behaviors exemplified by the following:
- Develops, reviews, and approves new or improved administrative, purchasing, and procedures to maintain the efficiency of operation;
- Approves bid proposals and specifications, composes Requests for Management Action, and presents recommendations on purchases requiring management approval;
- Evaluates overall revisions, price and past performance of each contract and approves price increases;
- Maintains liaison with purchasing representatives of other public jurisdictions to join in cooperative buying when this will result in savings;
- Researches and evaluates commodity areas and makes recommendations for standardization and additions to Qualified Products List;
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of written financial and administrative reports;
- Creates responses to special correspondence and handles special assignments and problems such as responses to citizen inquiries and bid protests;
- Establishes priorities, assigns workloads and reviews the more difficult and complex assignments;
- Interprets contract provisions and reviews contracts for accuracy and changes prior to bid and renewal;
- Provides liaison between vendors, operators, and Qdc department officials;
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
Having experience in procurement area minimum for 7 years (preferred form Telecommunication Industry).
Tertiary or Post Graduate Qualified in Telecommunication Engineering or Civil Engineering.
(c) Depth/breadth of Experience/Skills Required to Perform the Job:
- Procurement methods and procedures of a large scale centralized purchasing function including buying, quality assurance, contract administration and contract law.
- Commodity markets and price trends.
- Various grades, qualities, and varieties of materials, supplies, and equipments.
- Office’s management principles, practices, and procedures.
- Laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, and other requirements that governing the purchase of commodities and services for company.
- Accounting practices as applied to procurement procedures.
- Interpret and make decisions in accordance with laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, and policies governing the purchase and contracting of commodities and services for company.
- Produce written technical documents both in English or Bahasa with clearly organized thoughts using proper sentence construction, punctuation, and grammar.
- Explain complicated technical problems in simple, non-technical terms using the English or Bahasa.
- Work cooperatively with other agency and vendor employees, Qdc management, Project Managers / other managers and elected officials.
- Perform a broad range of supervisory responsibilities over professional buyers.
- Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others.
- Job Location : Jakarta
If you want to know more about our company profile, please visit our website at: www.qdc.co.id