Nutricia quality and food safety standards are amongst the highest in the industry and guarantee the premium quality of our products. With leading and prestigious brands as Nutrilon Royal, Bebelac and Nutricia Mealtime we offer nutritional products for the early and very important stages of life. Nutricia Indonesia is a subsidiary of Groupe DANONE, a global leader in the consumer goods industry, with a growing emphasis on healthy nutrition, with the aquisition of NUMICO, holding leading positions in Baby Food and Clinical Nutrition. Groupe DANONE employs 90,000 staff in all five continents of the globe. Serving consumers in the best possible way is what drives us forward.
PT. Nutricia Indonesia Sejahtera, a leading baby food manufacturing company is currently seeking qualified candidate to join Electronics Technician.
Electronics Technician - Ciracas Factory
Code of Position: EleTec
Objectives: An Electronics Technician is responsible to ensure process stability and other complement electronic tools to get the factory main target and control of maintenance and repair to get the best performance of production equipments.
- Academic thinking and working level
- Hold D3 degree from Electrical Engineering minimum 3.00 GPA
- Good in English reading and writing
- Fresh Graduate, having job experiences is a plus
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team worker
- Knowledge in operating computer and Microsoft Business Software.
How to Apply:
- Complete your CV in pdf;
- Name the file of created standard CV with naming standard as follows "Code of Position"-"your name" (eg. EleTec-Gunawan.pdf);
- Put your "Code Position" on subject email; (eg. EleTec)
- Send your application to : firstname.lastname@example.org by latest July 25, 2013
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified