Growing from strength to strength, Musim Mas is one of Indonesia's most dynamic groups, with a diversified portfolio of products and assets. Its activities are centered on its core business of palm cultivation and palm oil processing. It is a market leader in the manufacturing of palm oil, soap, margarine and owns ships, tankers, a grain terminal and bulk tank terminals.
The Group's landmark achievements include owning one of the largest palm oil refineries in the world. Indonesia is the Group's native market and Musim Mas ranks among the biggest Indonesian producers in the vegetable oil refining and soap manufacturing industries. It is proud of its synergistic and highly integrated operations that have set a new benchmark in the industry. . We are looking for highly motivated professionals to fill in the positions below:
Internal Audit Manager
- To operate the Commission’s financial management system in line with the Financial Procedures
- Manual. entering invoices, carrying out bank reconciliations, and making / receiving payments.
- To monitor expenditure and arrange for grant–in–aid to be drawn down before the Commission’s bank balance falls below agreed limits, and produce monthly expenditure reports.
- To assist in the preparation of the Commission’s annual accounts, including producing trial balances, providing information to the Commission’s account and external auditors.
- Male or Female with strong leadership skill
- Minimum Bachelor degree in accounting from reputable university
- Minimum 4 Years experiences in the same position
- Deep knowledge in Budgeting, Financial & Accounting; policies, analysis, procedures, Taxes, Financial Report, Cash Flow Analysis and Internal Control System
- Computer literate and its related software
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Willing to work in Medan