ACCOUNT PAYABLE CLERK (APC – 10/09)
- Review payable invoices for accuracy and match to Purchase Order (PO). Correspond or communicate with account payable vendors when necessary to correct or modify invoices received. Code payable invoices with correct general ledger codes to ensure proper entry into BPCS.
- Prepare employee advances and expense reports for payment processing and enter into accounts payable system.
- On monthly basis produce all reports for month-end processing and balance report with corresponding general ledger accounts.
- Organize and file of all invoices that had been processed and paid.
- Assist with data entry of general journal entries when it is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, with min 3.0 GPA.
- At least 2 years accounting experience.
- \Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience in BPCS software and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel will be an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight datelines.
- Hard-worker, meticulous, and willing to learn.
- Good communication skills.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our dynamic organization, please send a detailed resume (please indicate your current & expected salary as well as how you meet the above requirements) to :
PT. ABBOTT INDONESIA
Wisma Pondok Indah 2, Suite 1000
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda Kav. V-TA
Or alternatively, you can send your application to: Career.email@example.com
Please indicate our reference code in the subject header of your email or in the top left hand corner of the envelope.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be notified.