Senior Geotechnical Engineer (Ref no. 235) Kalimantan
- Budgeting, planning and implementation of open pit slope monitoring program and development.
- Collecting data for high walls and dumps slope design to obtain its design parameters.
- Review and analysis of pit and dump design slopes, slope monitoring, technical analysis, and managing slope instabilities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mining/Mineral), Engineering (Civil), Geology/Geophysics or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Geology/Geophysics or equivalent. Job role in Mining and Geological Engineer or Geologist.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
- FIFO 3 months on and 2 months off.
- Mining Software: Minex, minesight, slope/w.
- Required language: English.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Salary is negotiable.
- Attractive packages are available for top candidates.