One of the major reasons for the successful development and worldwide expansion of the Güntner-Group are the long years of experience and our commitment to the personal and professional growth of each team member. By constantly striving for improvement and progress, the Güntner-Group is able to guarantee its customers and business partner’s continuous and lasting success.
To support our business growth, we invite highly motivated, dynamic, and open-minded individuals to join our dynamic team to establish our company as market leader position as:
Quality Management Staff
Jawa Timur - Pasuruan
The incumbent of this position is dealing withquality control activities based Guentner Indonesia Management System to enhance the customer satisfaction
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical), Electrical or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and Material.
- Have in depth knowledge in welding. Welding inspector certified is preferred
- Having knowledge in material metallurgy and statistical quality analysis.
- Possess strong communication skills, problem solving, follow through actions and decisions with sense of urgency, punctuality and ready to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets with sudden changes environment.
- Strong work commitment with the ability to work independently and be self driven.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and plan ahead.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasuruan.