In Indonesia, PT Orica Mining Services currently seeks suitable personnel to fill the following position:
Supply Superintendent (Based in Balikpapan)
- Have 5 years experience in the Supply Chain/Logistics industry
- Have strong ability in planning and forecasting, process improvement, communication, data analysis and influencing skills
- Willing to travel within the country or overseas.
- Proficient with MS office and SAP
- Fluency in English both oral and written
- Committed to work within the Company standards of Safety, Health, Environment and Business Ethics.
- Implement cost effective Supply Chain and Logistics processes in order to minimize the overall Supply Chain and Logistics cost for the Business Supervise the fleet and reliability activities for the Indonesian field Operations. Including control over field resources in Indonesia, with a line accountability for establishment and maintenance of operational standards in all bulk operations
- Monitor cost effective and timely purchasing and distribution of spare parts, office and general supplies to sites.
- Prepare formal Reports on Equipment, personnel, maintenance and spend levels and efficiencies
- Implement Continuous Improvement Projects to improve the efficiency and cost effectiveness of the Supply and Logistics functions
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please write position title in subject column)