Key Commodity Manager
(Code: HRSG – Your Name)
1. Define the Commodity Strategy (CS) for the assigned commodities, ensure buy in of relevant stakeholder and ensure approval of the CS
2. Implement the commodity strategy, including but not limited to:
• Define the Supplier panel for the assigned commodities and ensure Supplier and Product Qualification for the core supplier panel ("Focus List Suppliers")
• Manage the Introduction of new suppliers to the Panel as defined in the CS
• Lead the Negotiation of Frame Agreements, manage and ensure compliance with negotiated agreements and volumes
• Build cost models for the managed commodity and lead Cost Reduction / USD supply actions as defined in the CS
3. Actively Support Procurement in case of execution problems (quality, cost, on-time delivery)
4. Understand and analyse the Supplier markets and share the information within the organisation
5. Lead /support the Qualification of Suppliers and Products as per the applicable process
6. Monitor and ensure sufficient capacity in the Supply Chain based on Business Forecasts
7. Support tendering by validating costs in the PCDB, reviewing and validating Supplier Lists and EPPs
8. Support the Supplier Performance Rating Process /Supplier Development of exiting suppliers
9. If applicable, lead /contribute to strategy creation on Sector level as Lead KCM / KCM and support the execution of common strategic elements
10. Use / promote the Sourcing tool landscape
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
• Engineering or Commercial degree from university or equivalent, with a strong affinity to other discipline. MBA or equivalent would be beneficial.
• Minimum 5 years experiences with 3 years background in supply chain.
• Have ability in combining technical & commercial skills.
• Good understanding of the Project Business.
• Proficient use and experience of: negotiation, strategy building, value analysis, stakeholder management.
• Strong analytical/strategic skills
• Able to influence decisions without hierarchical power
• Experience with negotiating contracts
• Fluent in English
• Keen to travel time to times
• Willing to be placed in Surabaya
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, are encouraged to apply for this position submitting an application letter and recent CV by e-mail to: email@example.com
Application should be received not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement. Please indicate the position code in the application letter.
Human Resources Department
PT. ALSTOM Power Energy Systems Indonesia
All applicants will be treated confidentially, only short-listed candidates will be notified.