MINING OPERATIONAL MANAGER
Job Descriptions :
- As Professional mining engineering, Provide all operational plans, and coordinate activities with an emphasis on long term planning and strategic option evaluation and analysis.
- Engage in business planning and control activities, provide financial and infrastructure support,participate in work improvements projects with the objective maintaining and creating continuous growth and profitability for the mine business in East Kalimantan .
- Ensure layouts and plans are delivered in timely manner.
- Controlling and monitoring the project team activities in day to day basis in relation to schedule, costs and progress
- Having knowledge of related Government regulations and/or permits for mining projects would be an advantage
- Male / Female with maximum age of 45
- Degree qualified in Mine Engineering or related discipline
- Above 5 years experiences in a mining environment, with a detail knowledge of mining and project environments.
- High level of computer literacy, including knowledge of mine planning software/systems.
- Honest, detail oriented, highly motivated, and able to work in a team
- Willing to work at mine site ( East Kalimantan).
- Willing to work together with major contractor in achieving an excellent result.
- Significant and proven open cut mining experiences, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Experience in the mining industry
- Driven to achieve the highest Integrity, Health, Safety.
- Proven experience in mine planning would be desirable skill with the support of operational
PT. Darma Putera Wahana Pratama
Aneka Tambang Bld 4th Floor
Jl. Letjen TB Simatupang # 1
Tanjung Barat - Pasar Minggu
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process