Founded in Rehau, Germany, in 1948, the company has grown from a three-man production team to a global enterprise. More than 14,000 employees around the globe ensure the growth and success of REHAU. In more than 170 locations on six continents, the independent, privately-held business builds close relationships with the market and its customers. We are seeking a suitably qualified person for the position of :
REHAU INTERNATIONAL TRAINEE
Mechanical Engineering graduate only!
We are looking for a candidate to join our international trainee program with main objective to systematically promote young talents and establish an international pool of skilled personnel and future managers.
You will be joining a prestigious. 15-Months REHAU International Trainee Program starts in January 2015. This programme consists of both on-the-job and off-the-job training in our Corporate headquarters in Germany, and will rotate through several departments, gaining knowledge of various areas throughout the company.
After you have successfully completed the programme, you will have your base in REHAU Indonesia, with goal to take on the role as the Technical Application Development (TAD) Manager.
We will coordinate and guide your development through a formal programme, which will include coaching, mentoring, international assignments, as well as rotation in different departments in the home country.
To be successful in your role, you should note the following requirements for your application:
- A recent, graduate with an excellent degree in a mechanical engineering-related field abroad.
- Master graduate will be an advantage.
- For local graduate. International experience (e.g. one semester study or work abroad) will be an advantage. Successfully completed challenging internships
- Possibly, you also have initial work experience and are looking for a real challenge in a large, multinational working environment.
- An interest/' initial experience in product development/ sales technical support would also be beneficial.
- Mobility, open towards different REHAU locations.
- Entrepreneurial approach Excellent interpersonal skill and resourceful Customer orientation
- Activities outside the university environment is a value added.
- Fluent English. You will perhaps also speak some German.
We regret only short listed applicants will be notified.