Petrolink has a highly skilled and experienced team of people recruited from the oil and gas, software development and information and communications technology industries to provide tailored solutions to the needs of our growing client.
Petrolink has become the market leader in the secure transmission and distribution of geotechnical and associated data throughout the world. Petrolink has strategically placed its personnel and offices across the globe to provide the best possible level of support to our clients.
Find out more about our company by visiting our website at www.petrolink.com
* Processing exploration data
* Client handling
* Monitoring real time data
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Mining/Mineral), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with GPA 3.00 above.
* Having knowledge in programming language (C#, PHP, VB.Net/6.0, ASP/ASP.Net) or Petroleum Industry is an advantage
* Good command of English and communication skills are essential
* Able to take on responsibility as well as be an active team player
* Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
* Has a valid passport is an advantage.
* Willing to work based on shifts.
* Willing to learn about Oil and Gas industry.
* Able to work under stress and deadlines.
* Full-Time and Contract position available.
.NET/C# Developer (All levels)
Petrolink Indonesia is hiring experienced .NET /C# programmers. The successful candidate will join the growing team of 15+ developers and work on applications using the very latest Microsoft technologies. (.NET 3.5, WPF, WCF, VS 2008, SQL 2008). The position is based in Jakarta, with possibilities for international travel to our operations and clients located around the world (USA, Saudi Arabia, Mexico etc).
- Strong English and general communication skills
- Detailed understanding of .NET, C#, Microsoft platform and related web development technologies.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technologies, Science or Mathematics.
- Must have at least 3 (three) years experiences in designing and developing applications using C# and Visual Studio
- Good technical knowledge in database design using Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle.
- Practical knowledge of development using principals of Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skill
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve targets in timely manner
- Technology focused, self-motivated, proactive in problem solving and able to work under minimum supervision
- Have high commitment to meet project's target and deadline
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry, working with multi-threaded or realtime applications is an advantage
Please send your cover letter and CV or resume (state current and expected salary) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put your e-mail subject as follows: Operations Staff - your name.
DO NOT SEND E-MAIL TO THE 'VACANCY' EMAIL ADDRESS LISTED IN OUR WEBSITE TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.
We regret that only short listed qualified candidates will be notified and invited for an interview.