FIN0186 - INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
Responsible for the development and execution of the site specific audit plan. Plans and conducts audits of various Newmont Mining Corporation departments to determine adherence to established plans, policies, procedures and good business practices with no limitations on scope. Develops, trains and supervises the activities of assigned auditors. Performs audits without direct supervision.
- B.S. degree in Accounting, Finance ad Administration and at least 6 years of public accounting or auditing experience, CPA or equivalent designation Manager level experience at Big 4 accounting preferred Knowledge of the mining Industry is highly desirable.
- Requires the fundamental knowledge and ability to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of financial and operating internal controls.
- Ability to identify and analyse issues across various business processes and projects, to formulate appropriate conclusions and recommendations
- Requires a high level of technical skills in internal control and auditing techniques and a general understanding of many different functions
- Managerial and people skills are required for the unique personal and organizational interaction with the audit process arid role.
- Most important competencies include: Builds effective working relationships, plans and organizes, impact and influence, leads through vision and values, empowerment, coaches and develops others and effective communication. Fluent oral and written English
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment - PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
JI. Sriwijaya No. 258. Mataram 83128, NTh, Indonesia PO. BOX 1022
Fax: 0370-636318 Ext. 48042