Newmont is inviting skilled, trained, highly committed and dedicated Indonesian professionals to be part of our team in Sumbawa for the position:
MTS0078 - ENGINEER - DRAFTMAN
• Comply with all PTNNT Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental requirements as well as those required under the Decree of the Ministry of Mines and Energy Number 555.K/26/M.PE and the Decree of the Ministry of Mines and Energy Number 1211.K/008/M.PE/1995.
• Comply with all SHLP, Environment and Social Responsibility requirements under Newmont Asia Pacific Integrated Management System, Newmont vision and values.
• Produce map/graphic/presentation material of geologic, drill and geochemical data collected during exploration and mine operation such as updating drillholes loca
tion, geology quarterly map compilation, IKONOS files management and other specific request from stakeholder in the systematic format.
• Maintains strict quality control on the data display on maps/graphic/presentation material.
• Oversees map/graphic organization. Maintains high quality folio map system
• Oversees drafting computer supports and its peripheral
• Must be proficient in ArcGIS, MapInfo, AutoCAD, Corel Draw, Ms. Access, Power Point, Word and Excel.
• Maintains spatial data in ArcGIS and other format
• Generates hardcopy maps and plots from ArcGIS, MapInfo, AutoCAD and other format.
• Cataloguing spatial data, digital reports & digital presentation.
• Oversees all graphics and presentation files.
• Responsible for back-up of all MTS Department drafting files
• Maintains the Geology Department S:\ArcGIS (Shared) drive.
• Completes assigned tasks in a timely manner, following pre-assigned project priorities.
• The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and not necessarily all-inclusive
• Preferred minimum education is from reputable university with majoring background in Engineering
• At least two years’ experience in drafting management and computers.
• Desirably Skill, Knowledge, Training, and Experience:
• Typing skills of 40-50 wpm with highly level accuracy.
• Experienced working with exploration and/or mining project database of plus one year is highly regarded
• Advanced training in computer database management and computer drafting.
• Good command of English, both oral and written.
• Incumbent expected to make prudent technical decisions most of the time and prioritize work on an assigned project without a high level of supervision and guidance
These above positions will be site-based (Batu Hijau - Sumbawa)
All applications will be treated confidentially and must be sent no later than 7 days after the publication of this advertisement. Please specify position name
and code you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment – PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
Jl. Sriwijaya No. 258, Mataram 83126, NTB, Indonesia PO. BOX 1022
Fax: 0370 - 636318 Ext. 48042, e-mail: PTNNT.Recruitment@nnt.co.id