Newmont is inviting skilled, trained, highly committed and dedicated Indonesian professionals to be part of our team in Sumbawa for the position:
EXR0497 - MANAGER GOVERNMENT RELATIONS
• To develop and maintain good communication and relationship with various levels of stakeholders within the Central Government, key ministries/institutions (Environment, Forestry, Finance, Investment, Custom, etc.), members of parliament, members of universities, and non-government organizations through positive and professional engagement activities in order to improve understanding of and support for PTNNT’s business.
• To work with retevant personnel within PTNNT for coordination, consultation, and/or services for PTNNT s business from relevant Central Govemment ministries and/or institutions and members of community.
• University graduate in the following, but not limited to engineering, law, communications, politics, public retatlons or social science. Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in government relations, permitting, or other relevant rote in reputable company.
• Strong knowledge in goverfiment and regulatory system of the Republicot Indonesia especially those related to mining, forestry, environment, trade, Investment, communication and otherrelevantissues.
• Good managerial, supervisory, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Have a good, strong, pleasant and professional personality, with ability to easily adopt with changing government institution environment Demonstrate eagerness and fondness to communicate and engage with government ofttciats and/or other dignitaries.
• Already having a strong business-government network in Jakarta/Indonesia is a plus.
EXR0495 - SPEC. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY & GOVERNMENT RELATIONS
• To implement government relations programs in the Jakarta Office, to foster good relationship with key government, parliament, NGO, universities and other stakeholders and to support key permits and approvals are obtained timely and effectively.
• University degree in any disciplines with more than 8 years of experience in relevant roles.
• Have a self motlvationt discipline under minimal supervision.
• Good personality, interpersonal, communications and presentation skills,
• Good understanding of Indonesian regulation frame work a especially in the field of mining, forestry, trades and investments.
COM0012 - SPEC. COMMUNICATIONS & MEDIA RELATIONS
To develop and implement communications programs that support PTNNT’s business objective and communications goals. Specifically, the person in this position will handle multiple aspects of corporate communications, especially media relations and social media activities, as well as develop and execute proactive corporate communications plans.
• Tertiary education graduate S1 most preferably in communications, management or other relevant discipline.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as senior communications, senior media relations or public relations specialist with extensive network within netional & foreign media, and social media environments.
• ln-depth understanding of media industry and media practices.
• Very strong writing and presentation skills.
• Very strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Very strong networking skills with media people and other stakeholderd.
• Pluent in English both writing and speaking
These above positionas will be Jakarta-based. All application will be treated confidentially and must be sent not later than 7 days after the publication of this advertisement Please specify position name and code you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Send application letter to:
HR Recruitment-PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
Menara Rajawali Lt,26, Jln. Dr. lde Anak Agung Gde Agung, Jakarta 12950, Fax: 021-57994641
Jl. Sriwijaya No. 258, Mataram 83126, NTB, Indonesia PO. BOX 1022
Fax: 0370-636318 Ext 48042, e-mail: PTNNT.Recruitment@nnt.co.id