Nestlé has operated in Indonesia since 1971; at present we employ more than 2,600 employees to produce a variety of Nestle products at three plants. The Kejayan, Pasuruan, East Java, plant processes dairy products such as DANCOW, BEAR BRAND and Nestlé DANCOW IDEAL; Panjang factory at Lampung processes NESCAFÉ instant coffee and the plant in Cikupa in Banten produces confectionery products such as FOX'S and POLOs. Our fourth plant for the manufacture of DANCOW, MILO, and Nestlé CERELAC baby cereal is currently under construction in Karawang and is to be operational in 2013.
Nestle’s motto: “Good Food, Good Life” describes the company's ongoing commitment to combine science and technology in order to provide products that meet basic human needs for nutritious, delicious and safe food and drink.
Our Address and Contact Information:
Perkantoran Hijau Arkadia Gedung B
Jl. TB. Simatupang Kav 55 Jakarta Selatan 12520
Tel: +62 21 7883 6000
Fax: +62 21 7883 6001
If you have the same passion for excellence, we invite people with professional knowledge, personal integrity and strong motivation to excel and enjoy facing challenges in a dynamic organization to join our team :
Nestle Management Trainee 2015
Every year at Nestle Indonesia, we hire exceptional graduates onto Nestle Management Trainee Program based in different areas of our business You will follow a 2 years comprehensive program that prepares high-performing talent, for becoming the future leaders of our business
Who are we looking for?
You'll need to combine academic success with strong leadership skills and robust experiences proven by the following attributes :
- Fresh graduates or graduate with 1-2 years of working experience
- Holds minimum CGPA of 3.00 for bachelor degree or 3.50 for master degree.
- MT Commercial: Any major, preferably from Economic, Marketing Management, Communication, and Business Administration,
- MT Supply Chain: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, and Supply Chain Management
- MT Finance: Accounting and Finance
- MT Procurement: Industrial Engineering, Management, and Finance
- MT Technical: Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Food Technology
- MT Legal & Corporate Affairs: Law, Public Relations, and Communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Actively involved in extracurricular and or organizational activities
- Highly adaptable and willing to be placed where the company operates
Visit our website http://www.nestle.co.id/ina/karir/mt_program and download the application form and send it to email@example.com
Application period: 18 February - 15 March 2015