IEV Gas is one of Asia’s leading providers of integrated subsea engineering solutions to the oil and gas industries. We are also a leading provider of mobile gas (CNG & LNG) infrastructure in the South East Asia region. In line with the company’s expansion into the mobile gas business, we would like to invite suitably qualified and highly motivated individuals to apply for the following positions :
(Cikarang – West Java)
1. Male, 30 – 40 years old
2. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Environment / Health / Safety) or equivalent.
3. Min 2-3 years of working experience as HSE Manager in oil and gas industry especially in construction & installation
4. Having knowledge and certificate about K3
5. Familiar and Understanding about ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and QHSAS 18001
6. Able to work underpressure and independently with good interpersonal skill
7. Fluent in english both oral and written
8. Applicant must be willing to work in Cikarang
1. Responsible for handling emergency conditions and do the investigation to find out
2. Responsible for ensuring the highest quality assurance in manufacturing which includes in-coming products inspection, monitoring quality of products during production process, assists durin third party inspection (TPIA) and perform in-house destructive tests within the company;
3. Responsible for ensuring highest quality assurance in project implementation within the company;
4. Responsible for overall Quality System in Quality Assurance functions;
5. Responsible to ensure company Quality Policy and Quality Objectives are understood, implemented and maintained in the QA process;
6. Responsible for overall quality of incoming and outgoing products and strategies to improve overall product quality and services;
7. Responsible in preparation of Quality related documents, when required by clients;
8. Responsible to oversee and monitor the quality of goods & services from suppliers;
9. Responsible to evaluate suppliers goods and services and to notify them of any sort of Non-conformance;
10. Acts as the Quality Management Representative (QMR) for the Quality Management System of IEV Gas of Companies.
11. Responsible in ensuring OSHA compliance in all projects execution;
12. Responsible in having a system in place for reporting, investigating, analyzing and documenting all HSE incidents, regulatory compliance incidents and significant near misses;
13. Responsible to report findings and analyze root causes and to ascertain where improvements to standards, practices, procedures or systems are warranted, and used as a basis for further improvements;
Head of Finance & Accounting
(Jakarta Selatan – DKI Jakarta)
• Any male or female between the age of 35 and 40 years old;
• Possesses a Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance or Accounting with minimum GPA of 3.00 from any State University or a GPA of 3.25 from other universities;
• Minimum ten (10) years experience in handling consolidated accounts, corporate finance, treasury and accounting with a minimum of five (5) years as Head of Department;
• Experience in oil and gas or logistic sector is an added advantage;
• Possess a high level of intelligence, common sense with strong interpersonal and analytical skills;
• Organized, independent, trustworthy and hard working with strong principles;
• Able to strategize, implement and problem solve business issues and improvements is mandatory;
• Able to manage and achieve multiple project, targets and deadlines;
• Able to manage and develop a team of supervisors and executives;
• Able to deliver high quality financial reports on a tight deadline;
• Experienced in SAGE-ACCPAC accounting software will be advantages;
(Jakarta Selatan – DKI Jakarta)
• Maximum 30 Years old
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Having knowledge of infrastructure (Network, LAN, Firewall, routers)
• Having Ceritficate International Skill (CCNA / CCNP, Microsoft, etc)
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Having knowledge of software programming and hardware
• Have good analytical, leadership, and communication skill
• Applicants must be willing to work in Pondok Pinang - Jakarta Selatan.
• Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
If you are interested with the challenge, please submit your application letter complete with CV and recent photograph to:
Human Resource Department
PT. IEV Gas Indonesia
Graha IEV, Jl. SD III No. 2 Pondok Pinang
Jakarta Selatan 12310 Indonesia