Our aim is to be a commercial forestry plantation company that produces attractive returns to our investors while having a positive social and environmental impact.
We seek to acquire long-term rights to land in tropical and sub-tropical non-industrialised countries that is suitable for establishing sustainable forestry plantations for timber and bioenergy and, if possible, eligible for carbon credits.
Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Your key responsibilities include:
- Carrying out mapping duties based on the schedule from the Planning Manager
- Coordinating with plantation surveyors for the on going Progress and finished plantation Work.
- Manipulation of available GIS data to aid with management plans and assessment of new areas
- Directly reporting any mapping changes to the Planning Manager for authorisation and inclusion into MicroForest.
- Responsible for good team work and coordination with others.
- Minimum requirements: DIII with 3 years experiences or S1 Fresh Graduate
- Post School education and training: Plantation Basic knowledge and operational activity would be useful
- Experience in Arc View, Mapinfo / Globalmapper preferable.
- Able to travel for projects as required within Indonesia
- Passive verbal and written skills in English
- Possess valid driver’s license
- Highly independent and be able to work with little supervision
- Self starter and able to thrive under pressure
firstname.lastname@example.org cc to: email@example.com
Not more than 200 kb
or to :
PO Box no 3553 Denpasar