In line with the company’s rapid business expansion in Indonesia, we invite enthusiastic and motivated professionals to apply for the position of:
Technical Sales Aquaculture Products PT DuPont Agricultural Products
The role will be on contractual base to support Aquaculture business growth within country by focusing technical assistance for end users, business partners and creating pull demand through conducting field trial, providing seminars as the speaker, and designing application protocol align with business strategy, strongly maintain constructive relationship with any respective end users besides accountability for the overall business financial objective.
• Educate farmers/end user in how to use the product correctly and how to measure the product performance.
• Product application protocol relative to pond condition, culture practices of the customer and biosecurity practices.
• Troubleshooting/provide advice to the farmers/end users/related stakeholder.
• Work closely with business partner/distributor in technical assistance capacity to create more market demand.
• Actively works v/ilh the business and technical leader to identify key potential new application in the field.
• Conducting/assisting field trials at farm level and also monilor& record the field trial progress.
• Conducting lab trial/test if it is required by business partner/end users by alignment with technical leader.
• Providing speech in the small group discussion and seminars.
Required Competencies I Qualification:
• Min. Bachelor's degree in Fishery or Aquaculture with minimum GPA above 3.00.
• Have experience in several projects related to the fishery especially shrimp is advantage.
• Strong communication skills in English and local language- ability to communicate with impact.
• Sound analysis, judgment and problem solving skills.
• Ability to engage with business teams to identify potential new application.
• The employee will be based in Jakarta with flexibility to travel across country.
• Strong team work.
Send your resume with code TSA as subject of your email to : Albert.Christianto@dupont.com no later than December, 05th, 2014.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.