Our team in Indonesia offers a full range of property consultancy and marketing services, encompassing commercial leasing and sales, residential leasing and sales, corporate services, financial services, acquisition and dispositions advisory services, project marketing, global research and consultancy, valuation, property management, facilities and project management.
The scope of our services is as diverse as our client base, which ranges from local companies to foreign joint-venture companies doing business in Indonesia for the first time. Led by a team of experienced professionals with international track records and global experience, CB Richard Ellis Indonesia is geared to help investors, occupiers, owners and developers with all their real estate needs.
Based in Jakarta for handling Medan, Bandung, Denpasar, Batam and Surabaya
Job Scope :
- As Sub Regional Facilities Manager across Indonesia, supported by 6 facilities manager & specialist.
- Manage facilities and offices around Indonesia.
- Act as liaison person and point of contact for office general administration matters, vendors and building landlord in Indonesia
- Manage day to day office and facilities management. Office management, including facilities related interfacing with vendors, purchasing, and invoice approval
- Ensuring that all critical services (civil, mechanical, electrical) meet global operating and risk standard and appropriate SLA’s
- Single point of contact for all facilities related activities.
- Main interface with building occupants and landlord as applicable.
- Manage all user requirements & requests from users and coordinate work with vendor accordingly
- Interface on all post-occupancy project work, upgrades, user requests.
- Assist in planning, controlling, monitoring operations and maintenance on site
- Support efforts to ensure all technical activities are carried out to meet appropriate Health & Safety standards
- Supervise vendors as applicable with appropriate skills to meet client requirements
- Coordinate necessary operations to minimize impact on operating environment
- Support and assist emergency response
- Manage financial performance to budget
- Supervise and maintain a service oriented team culture
- Monitor Utilities Management Program
- Assist in maintaining best in class contract management practice with all facilities service providers
- Position reports to Regional Account Manager APAC in Singapore
- Possess a Degree on Civil / Architecture, Engineering, or Management.
- Possess at least 3 years managerial experience in facilities management, project management, maintenance.
- Experience in managing facilities property project and offices across Indonesia
- Customer-oriented professional who possess integrity, excellent leadership qualities and interpersonal skills.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified