The Commonwealth Bank brand is the most recognised brand in the Australian financial services industry. Other award-winning brands within the Group include wealth management business, Colonial First State, and online broking service, CommSec.
Bank Commonwealth Indonesia is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank Group serving the needs of our customers throught Indonesia. Commonwealth Bank offers a full range of retail and consumer products together with Wealth Management, SME and Commercial Lending. Commonwealth Bank has approximately 1.000 employees.
Graduate Development Program (GDP)
- Fresh graduate, holds bachelor or master degree in any major from prominent university with outstanding GPA (equal to IPK > 3.25).
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, sound analytical skills and strong commitment to become a professional banker.
- Strong team players, high achievers, people oriented with a strong customer focus, keen to learn, effective problems solvers and proactive.
- Honest, independent, quick starter/learner.
- Computer literate.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
Please put Code: GDP 2014 on your subject email
All applicants will be treated in strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.