The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting and the support of budgeting and forecasting activities. The Accounting Manager will have contact with the local team and headquarters which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
* Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
* Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
* Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
* Handle daily banking requirements.
* Leads budget and forecast activities.
* Advises the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
* Responds to inquiries regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
* Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
* Graduate from reputable university majoring finance/ accounting
* Experience min. 5 years in the same position
* Must have comprehensive understanding of local tax compliance
* In depth knowledge of ERP software, preferably SAP BS
* Have good communication & leadership skills
* Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines required
* English proficiency
Please send your complete resume in English with recent Photograph & state Expected Salary to:
PT AKG Indonesia
Allgemeine Kugellager Gesellschaft
Palma One (d/h Century Tower)
10th Floor, Suite 1008
Jl. H.R Rasuna Said Kav. X-2 No. 4