ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries in around 100 countries and employs around 111.000 people.
Having been present in Indonesia since 1980s, ABB acts through PT ABB Sakti Industri, PT ABB Transmission and Distribution, and PT ABB Instlallation Materials. ABB Indonesia are spread across Indonesia and we are looking for young talent to be placed at our office in Medan, Balikpapan, Surabaya, Pekanbaru and Jakarta.
To answer the growth challenge, we encourage personal initiative entrepreneurial behavior and seek to offer challenging and rewarding work environments. Join us!
Below positions will be based in Tangerang, Indonesia
Position 1 – Production Manager - ID59921508
• Deliver the required production targets as per the annual and monthly budget of the factory and coordinate with purchase and stores and planning for the material availability for the projects planned.
• Responsible for shop floor planning, material coordination, production in shop, coordination with testing and order handling for customer inspection , coordination with quality for any issues.
• Prepare annual production budget, oversees progress, and determines actions to cost issues as necessary in order to manage operations within the budget and resources.
• Develop programs, projects, goals, and metrics to lead the organization to the highest level of operational performance while optimizing working capital.
• Collaborate with Operational Excellence teams to integrate lean manufacturing principles into production processes.
• Develop and execute plans to reduce non-value added costs, increase revenues, and deliver products to customers on time with high factory and supplier yields and decreasing product field failure rates.
• Oversee the creation of manufacturing subcontracts and manages the subcontractor jointly with other involved disciplines, including Supply Chain Management and provide support to Sales during customer visits to explain capabilities of the manufacturing facilities.
To be considered for this role, you should possess a degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 8-13 years of experience in Production / Shop floor execution preferably in an electrical engineering company. The role will ideally suit someone with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, SAP MM, PP module.
Position 2 – Engineering and Design Engineer - ID59921816
• Manage the documentation in compliance with company’s projects and procedures and set up document control process.
• Prepare and implement the information of drawing system and update progress reports.
• Prepare electric schematics, GA drawings as per customer requirements.
• Ensure the issued documents are in compliance with the procedure in terms of numbering, distribution, filing and registration.
• Monitor the progress of project documentation and communicate the deadline to project team for project delivery.
• Prepare and maintain operations and maintenance manual and organize the internal and external archive.
• Communicate and provide the relevant information to customers and stakeholders.
To be considered for this role, you should possess a degree in electrical engineering with 5 to 8 years of testing experience in similar industry. The role would suit someone who is proficient with MS office and AUTOCAD and SAP MM Module.
Position 3 : Store and Dispatch Incharge - ID59921842
• Ensure various warehousing operations including goods receipt, unpacking packing and storage, picking , Issue to shop floor , replenishment , packing of finished goods , loading and dispatching are executed in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
• Improve the in-house and outside storage facilities in line with the storage requirements and safety standards.
• Maintain complete data in the ERP system.
• Ensure all the transactions to be recorded in SAP MM Module (Goods receipt, goods issue and other challans).
• Checks quality of incoming goods condition for storage.
• Ensures you are interacting with the suppliers.
Participates in regular inventory control processes, responsible for inventory counting as per the cycle decided.
To be considered for this role, you should possess a Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 8 to 13 years of experience in Warehouse management preferably in Electrical Engineering company. The role will ideally suit someone proficient in MS Word, Excel and SAP QM Module.
Position 4: Factory General Manager - ID59921882
• Implement the global business unit/product group manufacturing strategy in the country within the area of responsibility.
• Provide input to global business unit/product group strategy and develop proactive strategies to increase business profits, customer satisfaction and operational effectiveness.
• Ensure achievement of established targets, through oversight and definition of improvement actions as needed with focus on achievement of operating cash flow and cost reduction.
• Lead and manage manufacturing function and operation teams and processes and implement localized plan.
• Ensure manufacturing operations are in compliance with applicable standards and drive continued improvements in productivity, delivery performance and cost optimization.
• Improve manufacturing technology and competence in line with business unit/product group strategy.
• Execute business unit/product group quality strategy and drive quality improvement through target setting, monitoring and benchmarking to continuously improve processes.
• Ensure that manufacturing resources implement improvements that address issues identified to improve the Net Promoter Score (NPS).
To be considered for this role, you should possess a degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 10-15 years of experience as an operations/manufacturing/unit head preferably in an electrical engineering company. The role will ideally suit someone with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, SAP MM, PP module.
Position 5: Testing and Quality Manager - ID59921522
• Implement safety systems and have the necessary hardware and software capacity to assure products and systems meet customer requirements.
• Develop and manage test protocols in consultation with engineers to investigate the integrity of the products.
• Analyse and interpret data using engineering standards and specifications.
• Provide support to functional teams to establish the test protocols.
• Ensure quality and standards are followed in manufacturing.
• Allocate testing resources to meet customer delivery commitments.
To be considered for this role, you should possess a degree in electrical engineering with 8 to 13 years of testing experience in similar industry. The role would suit someone who is proficient with MS office and SAP QM module.
Position 6: Service Sales Engineer - ID59858468
• Prepare sales plan using company tools, perform regular status review and propose recovery plan in case of potential order shortfall.
• Create value for customers and ensure the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
• Ensure you work with target, understand to pursuit all service product / project.
• Assist service manager to control execution after order.
• Prepare ABB’s Service offerings based on customer needs in accordance with ABB offering and strategy.
To be considered for this role, you should possess a Degree / Diploma in Electric / Mechatronic with 3 years of experience in automotive industry as Project Leader. The role will ideally suit someone with sales experience in Robotic and automation. To be considered for this role you should be able to work under pressure with specified targets.
Kindly submit your application by February, 2017. You may follow the below steps:
• Follow the link www.abb.com/careers
• Choose country – Indonesia
• Apply for the relevant job