ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries in around 100 countries and employs around 111.000 people.
Having been present in Indonesia since 1980s, ABB acts through PT ABB Sakti Industri, PT ABB Transmission and Distribution, and PT ABB Instlallation Materials. ABB Indonesia are spread across Indonesia and we are looking for young talent to be placed at our office in Medan, Balikpapan, Surabaya, Pekanbaru and Jakarta.
To answer the growth challenge, we encourage personal initiative entrepreneurial behavior and seek to offer challenging and rewarding work environments. Join us!
Below positions will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Position 1 – LPG Controller - ID60773266
We are now seeking an LPG Controller in Jakarta to join our team in Power Grids, who will serve as a Senior Finance Officer and support the Local Manager to jointly drive profitable and sustainable growth.
Reporting to the LPG Manager, your key areas of responsibilities will be:
• Determine and implement the local strategy aligning with global and HUB strategy.
• Oversee the business planning process, evaluate financial implications of various business decisions and recommend actions.
• Identify issues and advise action plans and operational strategies and ensure continuous improvement in the financial control process.
• Ensure financial reporting management in accordance with defined quality standards and required ABACUS closing schedules.
• Advise on financial and commercial aspects of proposals, contractual terms and conditions, risk reviews, contract structuring, tax issues, cash flow analysis, assignment conditions and other relevant issues.
• Review and approve full cost model and price lists.
To be considered for this role, you should hold a degree in Accounting or Finance, with minimum 10 years of experience as Controller. You should also be able to demonstrate strategic financial skills. The role will ideally suit someone with proficiency in Excel and SAP.
Kindly submit your application by 7th April, 2017. You may follow the below steps:
• Follow the link www.abb.com/careers
• Choose country – Indonesia
• Apply for the relevant job.