Arutmin's firm commitment to environmental protection and community development is exemplified by numerous initiatives that have resulted in significant improvement in the living conditions of the communities around our mining areas. Constant training, apprenticeship and employee skills development programs, and a highly dedicated workforce have positioned PT. Arutmin Indonesia among Indonesia's largest and most respected coal producers.
To support its growth, the company is searching for a high potential and dynamic individual to fill the position as:
Administration Officer (Code: AO-ASM)
Based in Asam-asam, South Kalimantan. This is a staff position reporting to admin supervisor. This position is responsible for administering, organizing and coordinating camp & travel and business accommodation within company guidelines with the objective to efficiently and effectively manner. He/she also responsible for processing and monitoring permit and report to government based on regulation guidelines.
- Min. D3 graduate in business administration or relevant disciplines.
- Having experience in administration related role.
- Possess good knowledge in documentation handling.
- Possess excellent language skills either spoken, written of both Indonesian and English
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel)
- Capable to work in minimum supervision, willing to work hard and under pressure, having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- Have a high commitment to PT Arutmin Indonesia standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
Email to email@example.com
For further information, please see our website: www.arutmin.com