Shell Indonesia has received the Indonesia's Most Admired Companies (IMAC) Award 2007 and 2008 for Oil & Gas category for its best Corporate Image, by Business Week Magazine and Frontier Consulting Group.
Operating in Downstream Oil Products, Shell Indonesia serves the business and motorist market segments. Shell Indonesia manages the business operations that include marketing and trading lubricants directly as well as through its appointed distributors. The Route To Market Manager is responsible to develop new Route To Market (RTM) models that are consistent with Global Marketing strategies, including transferring best practices to the Country.
Built on 75,000 square meters of land in Marunda Center (north of Jakarta), the Monas plant will supply a range of high quality lubricants for consumer, transport, industrial, and marine markets in Indonesia. The facility is expected to have a production capacity of 120,000 tonnes per year, producing Shells major brands like Shell Helix, Shell Advance, Shell Rimula, Shell Tellus, and Shell Omala, making it the largest lubricants blending plant operated by an international oil company in Indonesia.
We are currently on the search for talents to help us tackle the energy challenge – now and in the future.
All positions will be based in Marunda (north of Jakarta).
Operator Maintenance (Technician)
Execute engineering and maintenance activities the Production Plant Facilities as determined by the maintenance schedule and in accordance with agreed cost targets and HSSE, Security and Environmental targets.
Job Requirements :
• Technical senior high school or diploma 1 in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with minimum 3 years experiences or diploma 3 degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with minimum 1-3 years relevant experience in maintenance and engineering and manufacturing industries.
• Familiarity with relevant standards, specifications and technical drawings.
• Familiarity with plant equipments and facilities.
• Familiarity with maintenance system.
• Hands on and quick response personality
• Good personality and hard worker
• Fast learner person
• Can work under minimum supervision
• Have a basic knowledge in mechanical for electrical engineering and have a basic electrical for mechanical engineering
• Can works a team
To apply, please visit the link below :
• Conduct routine chemical and physical tests on lubricating oils, applying test methods from the ASTM, IP, TMS and SMS as required, and operating appropriate Laboratory instruments, for the purpose of establishing that the products meet applicable specifications (when required).
• Conduct routine test for the incoming packaging material (Bottle, drums, cartoon) to maintain the quality within the specification
• Maintain accurate and systematic records of test results, to facilitate retrieval for trouble-shooting, analysis, decision making or preparation of test reports.
• Conduct periodical audit to packaging supplier to evaluate and as well to improve their performance to meet our requirement.
• Conduct study to improve incoming packaging quality control system to make the most suitable QC system for organization.
• Maintain the equipment testing to achieve maximum performance and always in good condition.
• Know and comply with the Companys Safety Regulations and laboratory good practices; and ensure good housekeeping is maintained during the course of daily work.
• Know and comply with the Plants Quality Procedures and Laboratory Work Instructions.
• Enter test results into GSAP or other designated computer management system.
• Perform usage decision for Base oils and additives in GSAP, consulting the Head of Laboratory or Laboratory Team Leader, if necessary
• Support team in handling customer complaint related to packaging issue.
• Minimum Diploma in chemistry or chemical engineering
• Have good knowledge about bottle molding and other packaging material is an advantage
• Able to work under tight deadline and good reporting
• Has 2 - 3 years working experience in laboratory
• Understanding of ISO 9001:2008 and other skills (5S, kaizen, QCC, etc) is an advantage,
• Good in English (passive), fluent in English is an advantage.
To apply, please visit the link below:
Perform the Blending of Lubricants, Process Oils, Specialty Products (or Greases) in accordance with Lubricant Quality Systems, and according to the Plan set by the Production Planner whilst meeting HSSE, Security and Environmental targets.
• A minimum of a diploma in technical field (such Chemical/Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial engineering) or demonstrated equivalent is required
• A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience as operator in manufacturing industry. Previous experience in lubricants blending industry is very desirable.
• Experience in handling Production Control System (PCS) is a plus.
• Familiar in operating plant machineries & equipments (such as manual valve, control valve, pump, mixer)
• Experience of working with safety and quality standard is a plus.
• Basic computer skills required
• Operator must be capable of working 4 to 8 hours of overtime per week when required.
• Willing to be on call and meet call-out standards to respond to site responsibilities and emergencies.
• Average reading, writing, and spoken skills in English are a must.
• Good team player.
To apply, please visit the link below:
Deadline application : 31 December 2014
To apply, please visit www.shell.com/careers
Jobs & Careers -> Global Operations and Maintenance -> Experienced Professionals -> Job Search -> Indonesia