With a total customer deposit base of Rp44 trillion and Rp57 trillion in assets, BII provides full range of financial services through its branch and ATM network, phone banking and internet banking channels. BII is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BNII) and is active in SME/Commercial, Consumer and Corporate banking. BII provides products and services to medium and commercial size enterprises and individuals with credit cards, mortgages, deposit, lending, and wealth management services. Corporate clients are provided with services in trade finance, cash management, lending, custody, and foreign exchange.
To support our Recruitment and Sourcing Unit, we are currently inviting talents who seek new challenges to apply for :
Managing the whole spectrum of recruitment ( from staff to managerial level) for the respected responsibility area, including sourcing activities, Psychological test, interviews up to finalization hiring process.
- Minimum S1 degree, majoring Psychology from reputable university
- Minimum 4 years working experience from banking or financial industries will be an advantage
- Good in detail and analytical thinking
- Good in communication and interpersonal skill
- Computer literate (MS Office and other application will an advantage)
- Certified for Behavioral interview will be preferable